Reports to: Head – Skills
Overview & Key responsibilities
Nasscom Foundation’s ‘Skills Initiative’ works to bridge the skilling gap in the IT industry in India. The
Foundation works closely with the IT Sector Skills Council – Nasscom SSC. The Foundation helps the
donor organizations finalize various aspects of the Skills-based CSR intervention. The Foundation
also helps support placement of the trained individuals. We work towards equipping individuals with
multiple skill sets including digital and financial with a special focus on technology.
As key member of the team, s/he/they will be managing the placement of beneficiaries enrolled
under the skilling programs of nasscom foundation. Broad structure of responsibilities is noted
- Responsible for End to End operations of assigned project delivery
- Getting right set of mobilization done for project, enrollment done as requirement of project
- Ensure quality training to be conducted as per courses selected
- Support trainers in carrying out training of the selected courses and different functions- pretraining, during training and post-training
- Ensure 70% Placements of candidates
- Coordinate with all partners those who involved for target completion and get targets completed through partners
- Coordinate with project teams closely and ensure all targets are getting completed as targets planned
- Ensure team to follow all the processes in Mobilization, Enrollment, Training, Placement and After placement activities
- Prepare and submit various programmatic and financial documents and reports on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis to line manager Always be ready with project MIS data
- Ensure there is ample manpower available in project and utilization of funds to be done
- Conduct orientation sessions with in the designated centers team of the project
- Maintain relations with stake holders and Vendors
- Get funds utilized as per budget prepared and ensure 100% budget utilization at the end of year
- Submit annual project completion report
- Network with local stakeholders like state government, development agencies, employers and other relevant organizations for project deliverable Facilitate training and mentorship opportunities for candidates to prepare them for their new roles.
- Get vendors network ready for new project implementation
- Travel to field as and when required
- Any other task as assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in communication/business management/human resources/information technology/social work, or related field with more than 7 years of experience
- Four (4) plus years’ previous experience as Cluster Coordinator/Project Coordinator/ Project Officer or related position in employability linked skill development training projects
- Understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experienced digital savvy person with proven track record of digital skills
- Excellent power point presentation skills
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and disciplined
- We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send
your resume at [email protected]
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person
with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.