Title: Executive – BigTech
Location: NCR, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience: 2+ years’ experience in Operations, Client relationship, TechForGood (T4G) & Social Media Marketing
Reports to: BigTech - Lead
- Strong communication skills visible in writing, conversation and presentations
- Good writing experience along with presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Social Media & Marketing & Communication
- Secondary research for information on NGO community
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and teams
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks.
- Self-confidence combined with openness to learning and applying new skills and concepts
- Analytical approach to work and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prior experience in handling order processing, escalation & client relationship management
- Ability to multi-task between operations, social media marketing & client relationship
- Manage relationships with BigTech stakeholders across all the regions
- Process BigTech order bookings, queries & escalations, monitor and executive day to day activities.
- Identifying operation related issue to maximize efficiency in terms of time, cost and resources.
- Manage and deliver the organization Tech for Good(T4G) initiatives.
- Drive business development for Tech for Good(T4G) initiatives.
- Report accurate revenue numbers on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. As and when required involving monthly cadence calls, presentations and project plan reviews
- Proactive in identifying the issues and highlighting them to the management
- Review the BigTech outreach plan and provide support in the execution of the plan
- Contributing to staff capacity building initiatives for TechForGood
- Adheres strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with organisation and ensure adherence to regulatory compliances and timely report submissions
- Salary as per experience and organisations norms
Apply here: [email protected]
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with
disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.