Title: Director – Programs
Reports to: CEO
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute nasscom foundation’s national program strategy in order to achieve organizational goal of impacting and bringing a transformation in the lives of the less privileged through the use technology. To support the senior team in leading, managing and developing new areas of work ensuring a high degree of responsiveness to the current trends in Skilling, Entrepreneurship, and Digital transformation Manage and monitor the overall project cycle and ensure timelines are met
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range goals and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement
- Oversee the progress of various programs to evaluate and scale up
- Work along with the impact assessment unit to streamline and report data.
- Work with the partnership team to create newer and impactful programs. To effectively manage and deploy human, financial and physical resources within the program areas for both existing and new partnerships
- Represent organisation at sector level forums to create new relationships and cultivate existing ones for positioning the organizational goals and establish nasscom foundation as a thought leader in the sector
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the organization and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Post graduate in Development studies/Social Science/Sociology with 15 + years of experience in the relevant field
- Proven experience as program director or other leadership positions
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems
- A business acumen with a strategic ability, excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at [email protected]
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.