Title: Manager - Finance
Reports to: CFO
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for a detail-oriented finance manager who would be responsible for day-to-day financial procedures and monthly reporting. The incumbent will be managing account records, revising updating financial reports, and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, Statutory reporting and taxation.
This role involves-
- Recording transactions in Busy software.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations and AP management
- Interactions with the Statutory Authorities & bankers
- All Statutory compliances including FCRA, GST Income Tax etc.
- Monitoring and Preparation of Payroll and related compliances
- Preparation of Budgets
- Preparation & Consolidation of Financial Statements
This will be a hands-on role that will include interfacing and coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Broad Structure of the responsibilities are given below.
- Accounting support for book keeping for Nasscom Foundation.
- Payroll administration
- AP management for accounting reconciliations.
- Support the Business Finance Team in business reconciliations and regular accounting reconciliations
- Analysing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations and tax litigations
- Donor accounting support and reconciliations with business.
- General ledger level reconciliations and support with information for Business Finance Team.
- Collaborating with internal business teams to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Handling Statutory and other Audits.
- Review of RFPs/ procurement processes.
- Any other assignment given by CFO from time to time.
- Must be a CA-Inter/MBA Finance with 8-10 years experience/ commerce post-graduate from premier institutes with consistently strong academic credentials with 10+ years of experience
- High comfort with technology and the ability to automate accounting processes-knowledge of Accounting systems
- Knowledge of advanced excel and MS Office.
- A growth and learning mindset, high energy and passion for doing impactful work.
- Willingness to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment, which would require stretch at times
- Knowledge and experience of non-profit/Development sector will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on contributor with a strong knowledge of accounting, FCRA rules and full knowledge of Indian GAAP and with the ability to run accounting operations at scale
- Should have prior experience in handling a team and managing stakeholders
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at [email protected].
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.