Title: Assistant Manager – Skilling
Location: Bengaluru / Noida
Reports to: Manager- Skilling
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
The objective of our project is to upskill youth to create a skilled workforce and provide a livelihood. We will achieve this by imparting relevant skills through training, assessment, certification, and placement assistance. Our focus will be on placement-linked advanced computing courses, including Full Stack JAVA, Python, Data Analysis, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, or other market-demand technical courses. In addition to technical skills, we will also train candidates to improve their professional, behavioural, and life skills. Through this project, we aim to uplift marginalized individuals from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities across India by equipping them with the necessary skills for a sustainable livelihood. As an Assistant Manager – Skilling, she/he/they will be responsible to manage a region ensuring smooth implementation of the project. Broad structure of responsibilities is as below:
- Close coordination with the team and Implementation Partners to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Manage & coordinate day-to-day planning, implementation and management of project activities as per the defined outputs and milestones.
- Create and maintain detailed timelines/work plans for all project deliverables and key milestones with periodic reviews with different stakeholders.
- Ensure project interventions, planed outputs and outcomes are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Coordinate with Implementation partner, direct beneficiaries to capture quality case stories, testimonials, success stories, videos and share with internal Communications team for project outreach.
- Ensure reporting timelines are met and keep a track of any unforeseen challenges.
- Ensuring data and reporting compliances as per the LFA, M&E framework developed for the project as well as per the internal processes.
- Capturing and documenting best practices under the project.
- Develop reports and manage project documentation for internal and external stakeholders, prepare materials for presentations and briefings and deliver formal and informal presentations, as assigned
- Be the custodian of the assigned project dashboard and report it to relevant stakeholders.
- Visit the field regularly for real time monitoring and field updates.
- Any other incidental work as and when assigned by the management.
- Post-Graduate, or equivalent standard of education essential – ideally in rural management, international development, public policy or other social sciences
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience Understanding of the Skilling landscape in India with experience in executing relevant projects.
- Privy to writing proposals, creating strategies and engaging with potential partners
- Good report writing skills as per internal / external requirements.
- Knowledge of project monitoring & evaluation (M&E), project-implementation-plan (PIP), impact evaluation and ToC framework’
- Ability to translate concepts into learning outcomes.
- Passion towards working in social sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with understanding of importance of working in and with a team in a cohesive manner.
- We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
- Readiness for extensive travelling (40% - 60% of time) across India.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at [email protected]
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.