Title: Trainer (Soft Skills)
Reports to: Project manager
Job Reference Code- For North Location use NF24; For South Location use NF25
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and developing appropriate learning materials like presentations, handouts, case studies, practical assignments, and self-assessment assignments
- Defining appropriate learning methodologies and approaches, content and evaluation strategy Updating training materials based on the needs of the learning group
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of students to create specialized training for them
- Motivating and encouraging the team to improve their performance
- Providing post-training support to all learners
- Summarising learning outcomes and creating reports to show the learning outcomes to the students.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application for Trainer(Soft Skill)’ and the job reference code.
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity-sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, and LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.