Title: Project Manager
Location: Delhi/ NCR, Rajasthan
Reports to: Project Lead
Job Reference Code- For North location use NF24; For South Location use NF25
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports effectively.
- Develop project work plans and make revisions as needed.
- Play a key role in project planning, budgeting, and resource identification.
- Set objectives and assign responsibilities to team members.
- Negotiate with clients to ensure project progress within budget and schedule.
- Maintain adherence to budget, quality, and safety standards.
- Coordinate with clients and consultants for drawings and approvals.
- Conduct delay and risk analysis as part of the project release process.
- Liaise with local authorities.
- Monitor work progress and quality according to client requirements.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in MS Projects (preferable).
- Second knowledge of testing processes and commissioning.
- Technical competency
- Problem-solving abilities
- Team management
- Planning skills
- Strong communication skills
Attitude & Behaviour:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to handle rejection well.
- Customer-focused and result-oriented approach.
Experience & Qualification:
- 8-10 years of experience in Project Management.
- Post Graduate/Graduate qualification.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application for Project Manager’ and the job reference code.
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity-sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, and LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.