Title: Placement Officer
Location: Delhi/NCR, Rajasthan
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Reference Code- For North location use NF24; For South location use NF25
Role & Responsibilities
- To build and maintain effective Corporate Relations with Domestic firms of repute for placement
- To ensure 100% quality placements of students.
- Maintaining corporate database PAN India with a weekly status update
- Cold Calls to potential recruiters
- Responsible for placement and organizing internship opportunities for students in Front office executive, sales executive, marketing executive industrial accounting, etc.
- Organizing grooming sessions - plan and implement Soft Skill enhancement programs, Resume Writing, Mock Interviews, and GD and aptitude Tests to prepare students for final placements.
- Coordinating with partnered campuses for Placement Training
- Visiting corporates and partner campuses regularly
- Arranging Guest Speakers.
- Flexible to Travel as per job business requirement
- Any other work assigned by the relevant authority
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate
- Experience in placing students
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application for Placement Officer’ and the job reference code.
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity-sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, and LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.