Location: Delhi/ NCR, Rajasthan
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Reference Code- For North location use NF24; For South Location use NF25
- Need to collect data from engineering colleges, universities, and marketplaces.
- Need to talk to students about their further education plans, and note their details.
- Sharing collected data with the team to work on.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media) exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website mate Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor the progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- 10+2 or Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing or a related field)
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative
- Immediate joiner
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor's degree with 1- 3 years’ experience.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application for Mobilizer’ and the job reference code.
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity-sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, and LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.