Location: Delhi/ NCR, Rajasthan
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Reference Code- For North location use NF24; For South location use NF25
- Counselling enquiries about different courses
- Creating a bond with the enquiry, understanding their requirement and suggesting courses accordingly.
- Understand Parents' queries & communicate solutions respectfully & politely.
- Maintaining the applicant's proper record and follow-up on a daily basis.
- Maintaining and updating the students' database.
- Coordinating with applicants & explaining to them about opportunities available in the industry.
- Handling Emails and Phone Calls Admin works
- Batch management
- Looking for a female candidate
- Should have a minimum of 3+ years of work experience in the relevant field
- Should have a pleasing personality
- Should have excellent communication skills in English, and Hindi.
- Should have powerful convincing skills
- Should be active, capable to take initiative and target-oriented
- Should have experience/ knowledge of counselling
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years’ experience.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Application for Counsellor’ and the job reference code.
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity-sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, and LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.