Dynamic and pragmatic resource to support the Donor Compliance and Audit
Bring relevant experience and proactively support the CFO and Program Teams as well as provide in-house advice to the CFO on project Compliance and related donor compliance issues in projects including audit of IPs and other contractors
• Review of Partner agreements / MOUs for protecting Nasscom foundation interests.
• Supports the CFO on donor compliance and project execution processes for the team and ensuring compliance with the relevant laws
• Review of donor agreements and provide in-house advice on specific donor compliance requirements and risk factors.
• Monthly tracking of Budget Vs Actuals and timely submission of MIS reports as advised by CFO.
• Monitoring of the key milestones and cross verification of the impact numbers from a finance point of view.
• Preparation of budgets in coordination with other vertical heads.
• Review of RFPs.
• New donors finance coordination and review within the ambient of nasscom foundation policies framework and prevailing laws including collating of data and background along with the documentations
• Review of documentation from IP and follow up with partners for timely submission of reports (UCs & supporting documents.)
• Monitoring MOU Terms and conditions and driving the process improvements
• Ensure timely submission of donor reports.
• Compliance review of the Implementing Partners with respect to FCRA, Income Tax as well as CSR laws.
• Ensures key learnings are implemented, including on budget compliance
• Help develop process related to finance compliance and IP monitoring
• Support Donor Audits
• Analysis, detailed reviews of Implementation Partners to help choose the right partner
• Understand the requirements of existing Donors for any course correction
• Occasional Audit of Implementation Partners
• Co-ordinating with the Consultants for any inputs on agreements as well as models.
• Any other assignment given by CFO.
• CA/MBA Finance with work experience of 7-10 years in accounts/ audit/ Grants/budgets and taxation (FCRA, Income Tax & GST) in sync with the aforesaid job responsibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of advanced excel and MS Office
• Knowledge and experience of non-profit/Development sector will be an added advantage.
• We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
• Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at [email protected]
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.