Title: Project Coordinator – Skills & Employability
Reports to: Project Manager
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
NASSCOM Foundation’s ‘Skills and Employability’ Initiative works to bridge the skilling gap in India towards its goals of social transformation and impact through technology. The Foundation works closely with the IT Sector Skills Council – NASSCOM SSC. The Foundation helps the donor organizations finalize various aspects of the Skill-based CSR intervention. These include skill-need discovery and identifying gaps with women entrepreneurs that can be addressed with tech-based upskilling, course curriculum and the region of intervention. We work with training partners to plan and execute employment linked skill training, upskilling for youth, women, PWD’s, marginalized communities, unemployed graduates, colleges with special focus on aspirational districts/ Tier 2 & 3 cities across states.
Over a decade of our existence we have touched more than one million lives through our efforts towards providing digital literacy, skills for livelihood, supporting Persons with disabilities, empowering Non-profits with technology and engaging in volunteerism. The Foundation has a strong focus to nurture entrepreneurship ecosystem in order to provide sustainable economic growth especially involving women, youth and people with disabilities. We work towards equipping beneficiaries with multiple skill sets including digital and financial with a special focus on technology, vision to build an inclusive and sustainable India by leveraging the capabilities and competencies of the IT/BPM industry.
Individual will be responsible for managing and leading the day to day affairs related to implementation of the project in coordination with partner NGO. She/He will be required to contribute on the following aspects:
- Monitoring & Evaluation:
- - Undertaking field visits for project monitoring
- - Preparing and consolidating M&E plan across all the projects and coordinating with team for timely implementation
- - Coordinating with MEL vertical to develop indicators and reporting frameworks.
- - Gather market intelligence on new trends and best practices with respect to Skill training and employment and feed into planning and implementation.
- Reports & Case Studies:
- - Conceptualizing frameworks for Case Studies
- - Ensure success stories are documented and shared periodically for program communication through NF social media handles
- - Support to Project Manager in developing whitepapers on successful models for advocacy with potential donors/government.
- Processes Setup:
- - Support in setting up, review and improve processes related to –
- Donor Reports
- - NGO Selection & Reviews
- - Proposal Building
- - Budget planning and utilization
- - Internal Reviews
- - Project culmination
- NGO Partner:
- Preparing robust college and community outreach plan with partners
- Maintain dialogue with the existing IPs
- Identify Capacity Building needs of IPs towards aligning to project requirements
- Reaching out to rope more NGO partners for future/upcoming projects and expanding the NGO partner pool
- Data Management:
- Preparing templates and processes related to data management of Internal/external Reviews, Project Reports etc. across vertical
- Compilation as per requirement
- Producing analytical reports in coordination with project teams
- Cross functional Communications for data management.
- Any other task assigned by line manager depending upon the need and opportunity in the project
- Bachelor’s degree in communication/business management/human resources/information technology/social work, or related field with more than 8 years of experience
- Experience in multi-sector development and non-profit organization is desirable.
- 3 years’ previous experience in employability linked skill development training projects is must.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at [email protected].
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.