Title: Regional Head - South - Partnerships
Reports to: Head- Partnerships
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
- As key member of the team, s/he/they will be managing the CSR/Institutional Partnerships of Nasscom Foundation. Broad structure of responsibilities is noted below.
- Lead and drive conversation on nasscom foundation’s core strengths and capabilities.
- To track and measure the level of engagement within, with existing Donors and among nasscom member connect companies
- To pro-actively establish relationship with CSR organizations and other strategic tie-ups and explore emerging partnership opportunities preferably in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Telangana – with an aim to strengthen acquisition pipeline
- To work on strategic funding issues, develop donor plans and donor influencing in close cooperation with other programs and functions
- To ensure donor compliances and timely reporting to all stakeholders – for existing donor base
- To manage current partnerships and expand them in terms of financial resources
- To manage the development, distribution and maintenance of all donor engagements such as events and round table/conference
- To align and ensure flow of information between team and Finance department for timely disbursal of funds utilization reports as well as Programs team for progress updates
- Should be open to travel inter-State and intra-State for creating acquisition pipeline and manage existing partnerships
- Any graduate/post graduate with 8- 12 years in business development, CSR, impact consulting/ advisory roles o Proven track record of leading complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment and meeting the highest quality of delivery standards o Experience of working with teams across levels and functions and building teams
- Deeply passionate and committed to creating lasting social impact and a demonstrated interest in the social sector.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Strong client engagement skills
- Humility, willingness to listen and learn
- We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at [email protected]. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line.
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.