Title: Sr. Executive – Impact & Measurement
Core Areas of Work
- Executing a robust MEL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning) system and holding accountability of its implementation through the project teams
- Partner level support and assistance to streamline the data collection and reporting processes
- Support in executing statistical analysis and quality management plan for the projects
- Support in the design and development of data collection tools for assessments, studies and reviews
- Contributing to staff capacity building initiatives on MEL for Projects
- Explore and manage engagements with networks, consultants and agencies for TPA and internal assessments and evaluation
- Maintain database for capturing the programmatic data
- Support in analyzing data, developing dashboards and generating relevant graphs and information.
- Support in facilitating data collection and the flow of data within program field teams.
- Support in data cleaning, analysis and report preparation
- Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by the program team and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
- Passionate about the social sector
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to articulate and communicate confidently
- Proficiency in working with data and related tools
- Enjoys travel and working with people
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send
your resume at [email protected]
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with
disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.