Title: Coordinator - Skills
Location: Delhi /NCR/ Karnataka
Reports to: Senior Manager – Skills
Overview & Key Responsibilities:
The objective of our project is to create a skilled workforce and provide livelihood opportunities for marginalized candidates We will achieve this by imparting relevant skills through training, assessment, and certification. Our focus will be on placement-linked advanced computing courses, including Full Stack JAVA, Python, Data Analysis, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, or other market-demand technical courses. In addition to technical skills, we will also train candidates to improve their professional, behavioural, and life skills. Through this project, we aim to uplift marginalized individuals by equipping them with the necessary skills for a sustainable livelihood.
As Project Coordinator, s/he/they will play a crucial role for our skilling project. Broad structure of responsibilities is noted below.
- Undertake the role of actively engaging with the target audience.
- Establish and maintain strong connections with colleges to enable Maximum enrolments per region.
- Engage with colleges and facilitate agreements with nasscom foundation to ensure smooth collaboration.
- Finalize suitable college premises to conduct the training sessions effectively.
- Pre-screen selected candidates based on the defined beneficiary criteria.
- Provide pre-training counselling and career guidance to candidates and their parents, ensuring they understand the benefits and opportunities provided by the project.
- Conduct baseline assessments of candidates to evaluate their current skill levels.
- Prepare and share the final list of candidates, along with all necessary supporting documents.
- To facilitate and oversee the entire training of the project. Engaging with the beneficiaries, hand holding and supporting them till the completion of training.
- Play a vital and influential role throughout the entire project, from its inception to completion, ensuring the successful implementation of initiatives and meeting project objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (preferred)
- Should be comfortable with extensive travel.
- Previous experience in candidate outreach roles
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and connect with colleges and educational institutions effectively
- Familiarity with skilling programs or training initiatives is a plus
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Previous Experience in Project Management
- Proficient in MS – Office
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at [email protected]
Nasscom Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.